Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Well, I'm HERE! I'm FINALLY getting to sit down and post some pictures. Thank you all for being patient with me while I get my new machine up and going. It's been crazy trying to do this as the girls are starting school, but I'm looking forward to it!! I will be posting different samples, applique pictures, and fabrics as I add to my business.

I will be doing tshirts, baby onesies, burp cloths, bibs, blankets, aprons, and kitchen towels. I will also offer hand towels for your bathroom. Any applique that you see can be put on any item I offer. Please give me 2 weeks (while I'm getting this all organized!). Available fonts will be posted, and colors will be matched to the fabric.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Ginnyslp@aol.com or facebook me!
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment